I simply love the chime of e-mail in my in-box. I’m especially happy when it’s a blog comment from a reader. If you feel the same, here’s some gadget images to choose from to add to your side-bar to let your readers know that you appreciate the notes they leave behind.
To add a (non-linking) comment gadget to a blogger blog:
- Choose the image you want and drag or copy to your desktop or a file folder.
- Go to CUSTOMIZE on your blog
- Choose ADD A GADGET
- Choose PICTURE
- Type in something like “Thanks Visiting” or “Come Back Soon!” or simply leave it blank.
- For the image, BROWSE to the image you want to use
- Click SHRINK TO FIT (optional) and SAVE
- Back on your CUSTOMIZE page, drag your new comments gadget to wherever you want it on your page.
- Let me know you grabbed a gadget and I will visit your blog and leave you a comment! freegadgets
UPDATE/IRONY: The comments section of this blog post has been hit very hard by spammers. Therefor I am disabling the comments section for the time being.