It’s time for another JSIM giveaway. And although I’ve done this one before, I think you’re all up to another shot at it. In fact, my first monogram giveaway was such a hit that I was commissioned to create monogram sheets for several non-winning readers after the fact.
Monograms are a wonderful mark you can keep and use for life with a multitude of applications. Remember those antique album pages I posted for the taking, they would make beautiful frames for monograms.
Create your own apparel. Add some bling as well!
Hang a monogram gallery in your home.
To enter my vintage monogram giveaway, leave a comment on THIS blog post and make sure there’s a way for me to contact you if you win. Only one entry/comment per reader, please. (I will need to delete any 2nd comments to keep the numbers fair.) If I receive over 250 comment/entries, I will create monograms for two lucky winners!
DEADLINE TO ENTER IS MIDNIGHT PDT THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 24, 2009.
Winner(s) will be announced Friday, Sept. 25.
Q: Do you actually draw these monograms?
- Give a set as a gift
- Custom stationery. Letterpress would be gorgeous
- T-shirt Graphic, tote, apron, etc.
- Frame the image of the set or large individual monogram or a grouping of several smaller framed ones.
- Blog Header
- Sandblast or etch onto a glass window, door, mirror, wine glasses
- Wedding invitations, napkins, favors
- Make a monogram your logo
- Transfer onto fabric to make a set of unique throw pillows
- Have a monogram made into a vinyl adhesive image for your wall, or smaller one for the center of your car rear window or headboard
- Coffee mug set, print online with cafepress, zazzle, etc.
- Create your own patterned fabric on Spoonflower
- Transfer to leather for a wallet, keychain, or patch.
- Perfect designs for a little girl’s princess themed room, shabby chic room
- Place one in a locket or glass encased pendant. Make several for a charm bracelet.
- Use with traditional or digital collage
UPDATE: THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRY @ Comment 390.