Studio Feature on CRAFT

A great big Thank You to Rachel Hobson of CRAFT for sharing my studio and interview today {HERE} in the Craft Blog Feature, Make Space for Crafting! Get inspired- check out all of the fabulous art rooms and studios being featured {HERE}. And, If this is your first visit to my blog, WELCOME!!

30 Responses to Studio Feature on CRAFT

1. #1 - RedPanties says:

Love your organization; for such a small space it looks totally inviting!

2. #2 - nycdesigner says:

Awesome profile, and great pix. Thx for letting us into your little world.

3. #3 - Kimmay says:

Very cool! Your space is so uniquely yours!

4. #4 - Christie Cottage says:

Congratulations on your feature. Going to check out the link now.

Have a wonderful weekend!

5. #5 - Auntie Cake says:

So cool to be featured! Congrats, you deserve it! You have an amazing space to "work", or rather should I say, "play" in. Take care, your blog is the BEST! Thanks for sharing all your ideas with us!
    Kate

6. #6 - MommaMindy says:

*sigh*

I wanna be you when I grow up.

I have all the same loves, but lack the ability, time and space to put it all together the way you do.

I'm going to pick out one idea from your room and implement it this week.

I love seeing all the somethings you just made. Thank you for generously sharing your time and ability with us!

7. #7 - Two Dog Pond says:

You're amazing – thank you for sharing your studio. Very inspirational.

8. #8 - Trish says:

OMG, your craft space is so totally awesome!!!!!! It seems like I'm always drooling over someone else's craft spaces, but yours completely knocked my socks off. It's like you crept into my brain and took my ideas for the perfect space, and then made them a reality, except that I only wish I had ideas that good. –Anyway,amazing.

9. #9 - Ann says:

Your studio is heaven!

10. #10 - Jeanne says:

I love it! I just went over to check out your interview on CRAFT and I really love how you have everything organized. I'm working on reorganizing my studio right now (for the 1000th time) and seeing your space has really inspired me. I love how you have used a variety of colors-everything goes together that way.
    Thanks for sharing!
    xo
    jeanne

11. #11 - Centsational Girl says:

Oh my goodness, that is the most enviable craft room EVER ! Gorgeous colors (aqua blue & gold, swoon!) and such amazing organization. I just can't take my eyes off all your vintage finds. You're genius. Can I come over and craft with you?

And don't think I didn't spot that white deer head. You trend setter you.

Hugs

12. #12 - laurie -magpie ethel says:

Always love a glimpse into your creative world. Great feature! Congrats, congrats…now I need to go get organized.

13. #13 - Createology says:

How inviting your lovely and vintage laden space is. I agree with your concept of label everything. It saves so much searching time and frustration. I know from experience. Thank you for sharing your world with us. Keep creating…You are amazing!

14. #14 - Atelier de Charo says:

Congratulations, is a gorgeous studio, everything is perfectly organized. Love your bottles with the flowers.

15. #15 - Elyse says:

how fun! congrats! i'll be sure to check it out.

xo
    elyse

16. #16 - Colleen says:

Your room is amazing! I love all the shelves, drawers and compartments:-)

17. #17 - plumblossomlane says:

Awesome crafting space!

18. #18 - A Refocused Life says:

Impressive!!! I didn't know the words 'crafting and organization' could be used in the same sentence. What a wonderful, fun space.

19. #19 - Apron Thrift Girl says:

Your studio is absolutely dreamy and inspiring. I too have a think for little drawers and cabinets. I recently picked up a dentist wooden set of small drawers. Insider were metal bands for teeth. I removed the inner parts and it now holds my button collection.

20. #20 - ArtSnark says:

A hearty congrats! Off to check it out

21. #21 - Amy @ Living Locurto says:

Congrats on the feature Cathe! How exciting. You need to come organize my room now:-)

22. #22 - TidyMom says:

I LOVE your studio Cathe….I drool every time I see it!♥

~TidyMom

23. #23 - Paul Overton says:

Your studio is the bomb, Cathe!

24. #24 - Mod Podge Amy says:

That was such a cool feature! I wanna live in your studio. Can you take two adults and three little dogs?? 😀

25. #25 - Miss Ruby says:

You have a beautiful studio/crafting space…gives me inspiration for tidying mine up ince and for all!

26. #26 - My name is PJ. says:

Wonderful, WONDERFUL!!!!!! It has Cathe Holden written all over it!

27. #27 - kristianne25 says:

I love your work space it's so cool !Tons of great ideas thanks for sharing:)Kristi

28. #28 - Suzy-Homemaker says:

I have to point out how much better this piece is than the piece in Studios Mag – I love Studios but the writing and mapping to photos is actually quite awful. In this interesting piece at least there's a photo to match the words. Several ideas were pointed out in 'Studios' without any photo reference and I think that it's a shame not to be able to visualize what I assume is written to inspire the rest of us to clean up our acts 😉

29. #29 - Suzy-Homemaker says:

By the way, I'm packing up my crap, heading across the bridge and moving in. I hope you're ready 😉

30. #30 - Virgie says:

so unique and wonderfully done