Rubber Stamp Gifts

Think ahead towards the holidays and send off to have custom rubber stamps created for special ones on your gift list! Read my latest post on SC Johnson Family Economics HERE for more information on easy and thoughtful presents.

Disclosure: I am a compensated blogger for SC Johnson.

This entry was posted in Family Economics, SC Johnson, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Rubber Stamp Gifts

1. #1 - jen says:

I love this idea! do you have stamp makers that you recommend?

2. #2 - Cami@Good Craft Day says:

Okay, these are PRECIOUS! I adore these and they would make the absolute perfect gift! I’m definitely getting them 🙂 Thanks

3. #3 - Rebecca says:

I second the question. 🙂 Do you have a recommendation for an online stamp maker? I love the idea and want to get on this for Christmas! Thanks.

4. #4 - Cathe Holden says:

I did a logo for a stamp company, check with Farrah at Sweet Papery, she offers wooden handle stamps, even monograms, and will possibly do custom. Otherwise, I use my local company, and they will ship.

5. #5 - Tina W. (TeaDub) says:

Love your monogram…great gift idea!

6. This stamp is so Beautiful ♥

7. OK ~ that is awesome! I think you just did most of my Christmas shopping for me….love it.

8. What an AMAZING idea! I going to totally run with it and get all of my extended family Christmas shopping done.

I found your blog the other day from Design Mom and totally fell in LOVE! You have an incredible talent.

Kisses from the WhipperChicks

9. #9 - kristi perry says:

Cathe, First off {THANK YOU} for such a creative website, I love your ideas!!!!! You are a generous soul with your free downloads.
    I would like to have the monogram stamp with the crown made for gifts, how do I go about that???

• #10 - Cathe Holden says:

Hi Kristi,

You can go about finding monograms in a few different ways-
      There are some clip art books out there with combos you can dig through to find yours. There are fonts for creating monograms, FontBros.com, MyFonts.com, Fonts.com, etc. all offer monogram fonts. You will likely need to add your own crown image above these mentioned monograms. And, of course, I offer sets of monograms in my Etsy shop, the link is in the right hand column of my blog under my photo. I add crowns if requested.
      Also, having rubber stamps made as a gift with the name in a lovely script is just as nice.