Collage Component Cabinet

If you’ve been following along, you may know that I’m prepping for an upcoming workshop here in Petaluma at the Art Is…YOU! West Coast Art Retreat. And for those who signed up for my workshop based on the dull, blank box image and class description only…

WOW! Thank you!

And for those on the fence, here you go! (There’s still a few spots left for any interested.) Finally, today, I crafted my workshop prototype inspired by my obsession of love for vintage cigar box storage (search my blog for cigar boxes, you’ll find LOTS of references!) Students will receive all the materials to complete the same style cabinet (or go completely free-style doin’ your own thang!) as well as oodles of stuff to fill the drawers, along with more stuff than they banked on for future collage projects. (See class kit assembly HERE!) For more information, check out my workshop page HERE.

This entry was posted in cigar boxes, classes, collage, Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Collage Component Cabinet

1. #2 - Toy Jalanugraha says:

I found your blog from the other web site. Never heard of Art-Is. Once I saw the class kit assembly blog. and you wrote about the class. I check it out, could not sleep that night so I sign up for your workshop the next day. I am so very exciting to be in your workshop. Your finish sample is wonderful too. Thanks.
    toy

2. #3 - Amy says:

I am loving all your teasers Cathe!!! I’m sure my second ART IS YOU is going to be even better than last year’s!

-Amy

3. #4 - nicole says:

i’m so excited for this class! 🙂 it’s going to be a lot of fun decorating and filling the boxes.

4. #5 - Kokopelli says:

And I’m not even close to Petaluma! Arrrgh! Would love to take that classs.

5. #6 - Tee Ransone says:

Wish, oh wish I could come! Not only cool but functional!

6. #7 - Lisette aka Liszha says:

Gorgeous! If I only lived in Petaluma! I would be present.

7. #8 - Tracy Wright says:

Can’t wait! Really looking forward to your class.

8. #9 - maggie raguse says:

Those class attendees are LUCKY ducks! Soooooo wish I could take this class from you. The cabinet and all the cigar box graphics are wonderful; and I know you must be giving them each loads of awesome extras in their kits. I am GREEN with envy! You rock, as usual 🙂

9. #10 - Kokopelli says:

I wonder if you’re going to share photos when the class is done? I’d love to see all the different styles of the drawers.

10. #11 - jani lebaron says:

Hey Cathe, I noticed that you live in Petaluma. I’m originally from Sacramento but my mom lived in Sonoma, I swam with my hs team against Katherine Branson in Ross. I think that’s near you. By the way, I still keep my treasures in two of my uncle’s old cigar boxes. One is a Corina; the other is a Dutch Masters… they are so cool!

11. Pingback: Rose Mille: September Cachette & German Glass Glitter | Just Something I Made

12. #12 - Priyadarshini Soman says:

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I’m not very web savvy so I’m not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

13. Pingback: A few trinkets « The Mellow Miller

14. #13 - vanessa Bourque says:

Is there a free printable for this?

15. #14 - Pat says:

Would it be possible to purchase the stack of drawers for those of us who are not near you to be able to take the class? Or tell us where you got them?

Thank you for considering my request.