Autumn House Luminaries: Mollie Makes US Issue 5

Cathe-Holden-MM5-01 Another issue of Mollie Makes US Edition is out and more adorable than ever. If you’ve yet to discover this publication, you’re in for a pretty crafty treat. I am so proud to be a monthly contributor to the magazine and my first full instructional project appears in this issue- Autumn House Luminaries.Cathe-Holden-MM5-06 My little paper houses are making another appearance, but this time with two very different features:

Fabric…Cathe-Holden-MM5-03and stitching!Cathe-Holden-MM5-02You’ll find the full project instructions and special paper-sewing template for this project beginning on page 34. Cathe-Holden-MM5-05I’ve also included unique ideas for little house displays and other fun uses.Cathe-Holden-MM5-04

Mollie Makes US Edition can be found at the following stores:
Target, Walmart, Books A Million, Sam’s Club, Hancock Fabrics, D’Agostinos, Price Chopper, Shop Rite, Stop & Shop, Walmart Canada, Loblaws, Real Canadian Superstore

You can save 77% off the cover price of future issues and have it delivered directly to your mailbox by subscribing at www.molliemakesusa.com/buynow.

For lots more paper house projects search my blog for “paper house template”.

This entry was posted in Mollie Makes, Paper Crafts and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Autumn House Luminaries: Mollie Makes US Issue 5

1. Pingback: CraftCrave | DigiFree | CraftCrave

2. #1 - ruby t says:

What a great spread that was published in Molly Makes…good for you!

3. #2 - Stacy Croy says:

Excellent project! Always on the hunt for cool ideas. Thanks for the share!

4. #3 - Eleni Gemeni says:

Dear Cathe, I just read your entry about the Autumn House Luminaries project and realy loved it. I am already a subscriber to Mollie Makes magazine but to UK edition, since I live in Luxembourg. I always thought both editions had the same content, but unfortunately they don’t!! This means that your lovely project is not included to my latest issue (that is No.43 for us). I tried to buy a digital copy of the US edition, but I am always redirected to the uk site. Do you probably know whether it will be included in a later issue, or if I can find it online (I have already searched the shops you mention but had no luck with them either!!). I would really appreciate any advise/ info you could give me. Have a lovely weekend, Eleni

5. Pingback: Manualidades con papel | Holamama blog

6. #6 - Pat Sanchez says:

I would very much like to find instructions on how to create your Autumn House Luminaries and don’t seem able to locate a purchase site. Help?

7. #7 - Susana Ferreira says:

Thank you for sharing!

8. #8 - Robin says:

The link to subscribe doesn’t go to anything at all. I would like a copy of this issue, but since it’s the autumn issue, I can’t find it online at all. Any idea where I could get it?

9. #9 - mary smith says:

I am wanting to make these luminaries and like the other comments I have not been successful in locating the instructions. Went to subscribe and got this on the site
    “Mollie Makes US edition will no longer be available in stores or by subscription. Mollie Makes US December issue will be the last issue served, on sale 14th October.”
    How can I purchase the instructions for these?

10. #10 - sharon says:

where can I find the book/instruction for the houses

11. #11 - Janice Nilsson says:

Hi,
    I am trying to find Mollie Makes magazine no5 that features Cathe Holden Autumn House Luminaries. August 9 2014 issue. Would you have any idea where I could purchase this back issue. I am in the UK.

Many thanks