Welcome to Inspired Barn, located in the country just 15 minutes north of downtown Petaluma, California in beautiful Sonoma County. It is here where creativity is nourished, shared and celebrated.TRAVEL/LODGING: Inspired Barn is located 45 minutes north of the Golden Gate Bridge and is 1.5 hrs. from San Francisco (SFO), Oakland (OAK) and Sacramento (SAC) airports. Nearby lodging is available in Petaluma, Rohnert Park, and Sebastopol California. The Petaluma/San Francisco KOA campground is just 8 minutes down the road.
Sign up HERE to be included in future workshop event announcements as well as other exciting updates from Cathe Holden.
October 18 & 19, 2019 *SOLD OUT*
November 8 & 9, 2019*
Join me at Inspired Barn for this creative two-day event!
Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
INCLUDES LUNCH, DINNER AND SNACKS
Saturday 8:30am – 5:00pm+
INCLUDES LUNCH AND SNACKS
$325 per person
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 8 ATTENDEES • DOES NOT INCLUDE LODGING
*Modern Maker Festival: PATCHWORK SHOW follows the workshop on Sunday, Nov. 10, 11am-5pm Santa Rosa Fairgrounds Free Admission
Collect and Collage: Sampler Stitch Workshop
- Beginner to intermediate level crafting
- All materials and tools provided.
- Small class count allowing for more craft space and moving about the studio.
- Learn tips and tricks for sourcing stitchable components.
- Access to an overabundance of Cathe Holden’s Inspired Barn supplies, textiles and notions.
- Explore design, composition, and stitching techniques.
- Stamp, stencil, or print your own custom fabric components.
- Each attendee will complete one stitched kit-sampler (similar to that shown above) and the assemblage of one large completely custom sampler for travel- or home-stitching (see this post for larger examples).
- Exciting outing to shop for supplies in my favorite local hidden gem during off-hours exclusively arranged for our group.
- And of course – SWAG!
Detailed information, including location address, will be emailed within a few days of workshop purchase.